Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good interpersonal and communication skills

Sunlight, confident , I am full of a vigour; Really, believe , deal with concrete matters relating to work, I am earnest and down-to-earth; Make progress industriously,I expect challenge.
Good mastery of basic knowledge of Englishcheap wedding dresses. Have knowledge of international trade. Good command of English for business and foreign trade. Good at learning and desire to learnbeach wedding dresses.I`m good at English. During my college time,I`v got Cet 4 and Cet 6 Certificates. I`m used to being a teacher in an English training school.
I`m an active girl. Be careful to everything! casual wedding dresses• Logical & analytical mind
• Ability to plan, organize and keep going when tasks get difficultly;
• Capable to prioritize a demanding workload and meet deadlines;
• Be observant and with high awareness in customers’ instructions ;
• Details & to multi-task.
• Honest and reliablecheap evening dresses
• With work initiative and continuous improvement
• Goodwedding dresses interpersonal and communication skills
• Good team spiritStray birds of summer come to my windowvagrant of the worldmyhomework





No comments:

Post a Comment